Ghanaian travelers planning their new year escape can enjoy complimentary experiences to see three of Dubai’s most popular attractions
16 January 2023- Emirates has today announced an exciting new offer for Ghanaian travelers planning to start 2023 with new experiences on a trip to Dubai. Starting from 16 January 2023 to 29 January 2023, travelers who purchase an Emirates return ticket to or stopover in Dubai will be able to also enjoy complimentary passes to three of the city’s most popular attractions: Views from At the Top, Burj Khalifa the Dubai Fountains Boardwalk Experience and a 45-minute Yellow Boats Atlantis Blast Tour.
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa See Dubai from the clouds at the top of the world’s tallest building, The Burj Khalifa, and take in panoramic views of the entire city, from its pristine beaches to the glamourous Dubai Marina. Elevate your experience and enjoy a coffee and a delicious breakfast pastry at the top of the world from Level 125.
- The Dubai Fountains Boardwalk Experience: A floating platform, at over 900 ft in length, located at the stunning Dubai Fountain, The Boardwalk allows visitors to get closer to the Burj Khalifa’s famous water, music, and light spectacles. Lose yourself in the hypnotizing displays across 30-acres of the Burj lake with over 1,000 different water expression displays.
- The Yellow Boats Atlantis Blast Tour: Take in the Dubai skyline from the coast on a thrilling 45-minute experience through the Dubai Marina to Palm Jumeirah and around Atlantis the Palm. Feast your eyes upon the awe-inspiring landscapes and learn more about the architectural history and stories from an expert guide, all whilst soaking in the sunny rays and the deep cultural history of the region.
This special offer is valid for all return tickets to or stopping over in Dubai, purchased using code EKDXB23 until 29 January 2023. The offer is available on bookings made on emirates.com via the Emirates Call center or participating travel agents, for travel from 18 January 2023 and 31 March 2023.*
Look out for more exciting offers like these in the coming months, to make the most of your next winter sun escape to Dubai with Emirates.
Explore more of Dubai with Emirates
With Emirates, there is something for every traveler when visiting Dubai, particularly for those looking for a little winter sun. From sun-soaked beaches and heritage activities to world-class hospitality and leisure facilities, Dubai offers a variety of world-class experiences.
My Emirates Winter Pass: Customers flying to or through Dubai can simply show their boarding pass and a valid form of identification to hundreds of retail, leisure, and dining outlets, as well as famous attractions and luxury spas, to enjoy fantastic discounts throughout Dubai and the UAE. To see all My Emirates Pass offers, please visit https://www.emirates.com/gh/
- Dubai Experience: Customers can now browse, create and book their own customized itineraries including flights, hotel stays, visits to key attractions, and other dining and leisure experiences in Dubai and the UAE, through Emirates’ https://www.emirates.com/gh/english/ platform, and enjoy even more unique benefits.
- Emirates Holidays: Customers can book their holiday to Dubai through https://www.emiratesholidays.com/gh. All Emirates Holidays include flexible booking options. Whilst for even more peace of mind, Emirates Holidays’ dedicatedhttps://www.emiratesholidays.com/gh 24/7holiday-service will be there to support holidaymakers for every moment that they’re away.
- Skywards partners: Members of Emirates’ award-winning loyalty program, Skywards, can earn Miles on everyday spending at retail outlets in the UAE, and redeem these Miles for reward tickets, upgrades, as well as tickets for concerts and sports events. Learn more about Emirates Skywards here: https://www.emirates.com/gh/english/skywards/
Emirates has safely restarted operations to more than 130 destinations, across six continents and currently operates 7 flights per week from Ghana to Dubai.
For more information, visit. https://www.emirates.com/gh/english/
Tickets can be purchased on https://www.emirates.com/gh/english/